Legion Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legion Gaming Community

We stand together, against many. We stand as one, for we are Legion! LEGION!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vehicle Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mallic
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Vehicle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Vehicle Thread   Vehicle Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:47 am

Post specs/pics of whatever vehicle you drive/operate.

I own a 1986 Chevrolet Astro passenger. Rear wheel drive, 4 speed automatic transmission, power steering/locks, standard FM/AM radio, standard seats. No airbags and no ABS. Get's about 18-22 miles per gallon in the city.

Unfortunately, it looks like shit the main body is blue but the bumpers are silver and the sliding door/front passenger fender are silver/red. I bought another cheap van to replace the dented parts that were on the van when I got it. Although despite looking like shit, the thing runs like a beast. Can haul 2 tons if I had a tow hitch on it. Engine has no problems starting. There is a power steering leak but that is it. Just changed the oil+oil filter+air filter.

Vehicle Thread L_1dda4bca8558444190bc4eadcd2515e4
Back to top Go down
Ronstertron
Founder
Founder
Ronstertron

Number of posts : 193

Vehicle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Thread   Vehicle Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:12 am

im assuming thats the van you use to pick up young, unable bodied girls to exploit. But the van is wank. multi coloured (colored) doors is like an unwriten rule for the scum of this country. You see a car like that, its usually been used in a murder or been hijacked by chavs. not to mention rammed into a pylon or two Razz

Summary = it sucks unless your using it for a drive-by. In which case, bagsy on rear right window
Back to top Go down
mallic
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Number of posts : 26

Vehicle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Thread   Vehicle Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:40 pm

I use it for camping. And since I am 17 and it + the parts that are multicolored were free for me (my dad actually bought the parts van) I have no problem driving it. It also has no problems.
Back to top Go down
Lendosan
Founder
Founder
Lendosan

Number of posts : 204
Humor : Offensive

Vehicle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Thread   Vehicle Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:16 am

Bagsy on rear left window for drive bys.
Back to top Go down
https://legion.forumotion.co.uk
Shas'El Barikir
Forum Member
Forum Member
Shas'El Barikir

Number of posts : 52
Humor : puns

Vehicle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Thread   Vehicle Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 pm

Vehicle Thread 09_que10[code]

FUCK YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Khaine
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 61

Vehicle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Thread   Vehicle Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Good choice Shas, ill get a nic pic of my sweet ride. Prob 200 miles on the clock and costs me £0 in fuel
Back to top Go down
Shas'El Barikir
Forum Member
Forum Member
Shas'El Barikir

Vehicle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Thread   Vehicle Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:29 am

Saw andy driving one of these marvels!

Vehicle Thread Cozy_c10
Back to top Go down
Ronstertron
Founder
Founder
Ronstertron

Number of posts : 193

Vehicle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Thread   Vehicle Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:13 am

lmao, i wondered who that was. Heres my ride.....

Vehicle Thread C-mc-51
Back to top Go down
Shas'El Barikir
Forum Member
Forum Member
Shas'El Barikir

Vehicle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Thread   Vehicle Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:14 pm

nice wheel ronnie (yar har har)

I saw someone riding a 20 mile trail nearby on one of those. I had to commend his bravery and skill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vehicle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Thread   Vehicle Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vehicle Thread
Page 1 of 1