Legion Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legion Gaming Community

We stand together, against many. We stand as one, for we are Legion! LEGION!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mallic needs money (selling my steam account)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mallic
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Mallic needs money (selling my steam account) Empty
PostSubject: Mallic needs money (selling my steam account)   Mallic needs money (selling my steam account) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 pm

If you want to deal over paypal and skip the whole ebay bullshit, I will let it go for 20$ USD even. If you are going to buy, PM me with the email/details of your paypal account so I make sure I only take your payment.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEAM-ACCOUNT-CHEAP-CSS-DODS-GMOD-HL1-HL2-EP1-L4D_W0QQitemZ120409444019QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?hash=item120409444019&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50
Back to top Go down
Ronstertron
Founder
Founder
Ronstertron

Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Mallic needs money (selling my steam account)   Mallic needs money (selling my steam account) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:50 am

You are aware that since you have posted the username it may get banned? Why don't you just keep it. $22 dollars isnt exactly a gold mine is it? You sure its worth it?
Back to top Go down
foxdemon48
Slow Poster
Slow Poster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Mallic needs money (selling my steam account)   Mallic needs money (selling my steam account) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:08 pm

now whys is yous selling your account?
Back to top Go down
mallic
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

PostSubject: Re: Mallic needs money (selling my steam account)   Mallic needs money (selling my steam account) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Already sold it. And if they ban it for being sold oh well not my problem now XD
Back to top Go down
foxdemon48
Slow Poster
Slow Poster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Mallic needs money (selling my steam account)   Mallic needs money (selling my steam account) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 pm

but didnt buy all your games and everything
Back to top Go down
mallic
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

PostSubject: Re: Mallic needs money (selling my steam account)   Mallic needs money (selling my steam account) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:52 am

Other people bought most of them for me and I needed the money urgently for some paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallic needs money (selling my steam account)   Mallic needs money (selling my steam account) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mallic needs money (selling my steam account)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Gaming Community :: General Chat :: Chat Room-
Jump to: